-Poopy diapers: It means the boy is eating alright!
-Baby weight: Something has to motivate me to exercise, right?
-Thanksgiving dinner in the midst of my greatest weight-loss battle of all time: Doesn't everyone need a break from bran muffins?
-Finn's erratic sleep schedule: Hey, if he wants to play at 230am, who am I to deny him some super-squeaky-fun-time!
-Luke having to working on Thanksgiving: Money, money, money, baby :)
-Finn's ever increasing vocabulary...in the middle of the night: I swear he's trying to sing me to sleep, mmmk?
-Having to feed the monster every 3 hours: Not only is it the most productive thing I do all day, but apparently its good for both of us.
-That milk smell that seems to have permeated all of my clothing and apt: Ummmm...this is a hard one.
- Staying home for most of the day: Two words: Online Shopping! Plus, I'm just saying a long good-bye to our apartment before we move to Cedar Hills.
-Ridiculously cold weather: Who DOESN'T love to wear cute boots and jackets!
So there it is. My not so epic be-grateful-for-stuff-that-is-sometimes-unpleasant list! Because when you think about it, life ain't that bad :)

plus, ain't they the cutest?



No comments:
Post a Comment