So here it goes: Finn is sleeping in his big crib down the hall now, and guess what...we're ALL sleeping better. I don't hear his grunting and he isn't hitting the sides of the bassinet anymore. Success! Most nights he sleeps for about 4-5 hours at a time. Sweet! Which means I'm only up once a night to feed his hungry self...I think this is the calm before the "teething" storm in a few months?
We've also ventured outside more thanks to our lime green Baby Bjorn baby carrier...which I LOVE not only for its obnoxiously fantastic color but also because it makes me feel like a kangaroo...and who doesn't love that? Plus...as you can see he's got a good view ;)
Finn is currently in his swing watching me write this as I consider what is more obnoxious: the noise of the stupid swing motor? Or the music its playing to cover up the noise of the motor?
Aaah, life's important questions.
What else has been going on?
-Me and Nick celebrated our GOLDEN birthday on the 23rd at In-n-Out...we party like rockstars, what can I say?
-It snowed and as a result I was FINALLY able to wear my new winter coat/boots/scarf...fabulous...now if i could just lose those last 10 lbs. Shoot, I'd have it going on!
-We dropped my BFF Kayla off at the MTC to serve a mission in CO for the next year and a half.
-Gretchen won Project Runway and my soul officially died. Ugh.
Good times. Here are some pictures to document my life for all y'all who don't believe me :)

Dad and Finn
Finally! A picture of me and Finn!
Look at that smirk :)

MTC...oh, and I love winter fashion :)



Nice car seat :) I know, dorky, but we got the same one in orange. They should be here Monday, actually. I'm excited. We can FINALLY buy baby stuff! It's been difficult to wait.
ReplyDelete