Monday, October 11, 2010

Baby Blessing!

Last Sunday, Finn was lucky enough to get a proper blessing from his pops at church. By all means I think it went swimmingly even though his appearance was brief...we pretty much whisked him in and out of there like the true celebrity that he is. That, and we're still avoiding the crowds-of-snotty-nosed-kids thing. All that aside, Finn behaved like a gentleman and even got to wear his first sunday suit :)



Or...




Luke's parents and brother were also able to make it out from Wisconsin for the occasion so it was a right party-o over at the Rebarchik household! Until I got sick, but whatever. The best part? I made everyone wash their hands religiously (ha!) so they wouldn't get Finn sick...Apparently my immune system is weaker than that of a 4 week old. Sigh.

Anywho, here is our first picture as a family! And the first picture of me and Finn in the same frame...I'm the artist BEHIND the camera, people...what can I say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment