Monday, July 26, 2010

Hey Ma! I Beat You!

I am officially 31 weeks, 2 days pregnant! This may seem like a random week/day combination to be excited about BUT let me tell you something, its not random. Oh no. My darling mother was pregant once...with twins...me and Nick...and she made it to 31 weeks exactly before we decided to make our glorious, albeit very early entry into this world. Which means that I am now more pregnant than my mom has ever been.

Does that mean that I get to stop taking her advice now? Has the student now become the master? Not quite, but I'll say so for the sake of my dwindling self-esteem. Not that my self-esteem is THAT low, but holy crap people, you try being super confident when you can't wear shoes due to your feet swelling and it looks like you swallowed a basketball...a really cute basketball, though :)

So I have now reached my personal milestone numero uno. Nine more weeks!

1 comment: