Friday, June 18, 2010

Ode to the terrible/wonderful gym

Oh, gym. How I loathe/love you. You are so boring and mundane, yet you are the only way I feel like getting a workout. I hate the fact that all your TV's have a terrible glare on them, yet I try every single day to make out what the hell is going on during CSI:Las Vegas instead of turning on my ipod. And then there is the air. Oh, the stuffy, stuffy air. Your air conditioning is almost worthless and the fresh air outside is so much more appealing...and yet I suffer. But why? Is it because I feel like I got an actual workout when I go to you? Does taking an evening stroll not count? Apparently not.

So, apparently I will suffer/embrace you, gym, for the next 24 months, but ONLY because that is when our new contract expires...not because I like you, only because my contract says I have to. Just go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment