Thursday, July 9, 2009

Welcome to the (New) Neighborhood!


We have taken the step. The first step of (hopefully) many. We are out of Provo! Pleasant Grove may only be about 10 miles away, but still...deal with it.


Since this is the first blog of OUR blog I feel that it is necessary to do some back tracking. Luke is awesome, I am awesome. We became an officially awesome-married couple on June 13th, 2008. Luke is 28 and I'm 21 and our maturity levels usually even out to around 25. Luke has ONE more class until he graduates and I have 8. Dang.


And as of two days ago we are now officially residents of Pleasant Grove, UT. It was stressful. Oh, was it stressful. Not only did we (well, mostly me.) piss of the management at our old apartment complex royally, but we also had to pack up and move pretty quickly, too. Fun times. Who would think that filing a logical complaint about mold would turn into so much drama? Sigh. But we downgraded from 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms to 2 big bedrooms, 1 huge bathroom and the biggest walk in closet I've ever seen. My clothes are happy. So are my shoes :)


We live right across the street from old people apartments, which is adorable. I am a little frightened that there will be ambulances there often, because of broken hips, heart attacks and just old people mayhem. But the complex has a pool and a tennis court and a small gym and a myriad of other amenities that we probably won't use very often.


On another note. My father is on his way here right now. Also fun and exciting. And stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment