Thursday, September 5, 2013

Haters Gonna Hate...And Not Bake Cookies...

We exist! It was the most uneventful summer ever and I had no motivation to write anything. Even to let you know that it was uneventful.

Sorry if the suspense was killing you.

But summer is practically over (even though its still hotter than the devil's butt crack out there. Aaah, imagery) and stuff is finally hap-happening.

Like this big guy...going to school and stuff:



I pick him up from preschool desperate for information on the intricacies and nuances of preschool and all I get is: "I played with toys..." Anything else? "Nope." Friends? "Sure".

Boys.

Isla on the other hand is a little chat-chat-chatterbox. Her vocabulary includes:
-Belly! (as she lifts up either her or your shirt to show you)
-Bouncy! When she wants to bounce on the bed/couch
-Beep Beep! When she gets in her little car/toy/thing

And the usually doggy, daddy, there, etc.etc.

She's a heart-melter this one. A really, really messy heart melter.


And me? Among other things I am back at grad school which is kind of alright but mostly whatever at the moment.

And, just moments ago, I swore in the face of an Einsteins Bagels employee for not having sugar cookies for the past 2 weeks. Not cool.

Do I feel bad? Kind of.

But, ummm, cookies?

Also on the list of Brittany faux pas: I had a meeting scheduled with an academic advisor and I scarfed an everything bagel with chive cream cheese right before. I'm pretty sure even my gum couldn't save me.


I love these guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment