Isla is following suit in a big way. While she isn't the best sleeper in the world (she's up for a snack every two hours. Ugh), when she does sleep she is loud about it. The elephant, gorilla, and horse noises just. don't. stop.
The Beatles got it right when they said they were so tired. And they wanted a drink and a cigarette. I feel ya, boys.
So far her only saving grace at nighttime is that I can read while she neighs in her bassinet and therefore feel tired and intellectual come morning.
Other than that she's a little dreamboat. Finn still loves/ignores her and I can only imagine that they'll be best of friends at some point in time in their lives. Maybe once he stops trying to sit on her? Yeah, that happens.
But he also likes to run into our room in the morning and peak at her sleeping in her bassinet (Did I mention she falls asleep around the time Finn wakes up? Oy). So thats cute.
She also has really, really long arms and toes and fingers. The nurses at her 2 week check up kept commenting on it. And she's a whole inch taller than Finn was at her age. We got a lanky one on our hands here. Another Rebarchik to put my height to shame, I'm afraid.
An Elegorilorse? Me?!



i could eat her.
ReplyDelete