As you can see, I was very creative with my egg hiding...
He had a blast with the jelly bean-filled eggs, though. The bunny graham ones? He looked at those like, 'why aren't these jelly beans?!'. Can't say I blame him. And then Luke showed him how you can put the eggs in your mouth and shoot them out like a rocket. Finn thought that was shuper shweet and insisted Luke do this as much as possible. Like this:
I was also going to take some very sweet, spring-y, all fancy and everything, family pictures but alas I got hit hard with a cold and my nose was, as Luke said, 'glowing red'. Always fabulous.
Today has been a particularly rough day here, coming down off our sugar highs and everything (Finn wasn't the only one who ate his weight in jelly beans...). Not only did Finn veto my workout for me by screaming every time we went into the clubhouse, you know, like we do EVERY Monday and Wednesday, but he also threw his entire bowl of oatmeal and fruit on the floor and that stuff splatters. Not to mention the fact that my momma went back home, leaving me solo once more, I'll be lucky if I make it through the day...



No comments:
Post a Comment