You know, where tissues and "snot rags", (aka the burp cloth I use to wipe Finn's face), take over the house.
I'm blaming Finn because he got sick first. Just a cold, mind you...but a messy one. Preceded by vomiting and then combined with all the drool....not pretty, people. Not pretty.
(This cold also makes our sleeping situation kind of complicated. Because Finn's nose gets all stuffed up at night I let him sleep in our bed for a little bit, propped up on a pillow and all, until he clears up. But he is a mega bed hog (on my side of the bed at least) and I end up sleeping somewhere near the end of the bed and Luke....to avoid the crater on his side of the bed... has taken to sleeping on the floor. So now you can imagine a small child who basically has a whole California king bed to himself. Jeez.)
And now, I've got a cold, too....minus the drool and snot all over my face. Thankfully, I know how to blow my nose. And soon Luke will, too because that's how it works 'round here.
Thankfully we're functioning sick people, which means I'm not sequestered to the house all day and I can spread my germs to everybody! Everybody!
You're welcome :)
Other than that disgusting update, Dr. Who premiere tomorrah! (Laura, no spoilers!)...it's like my birthday and Christmas combined only better because there is pizza, wings, and possibly Rubio's involved. And Matt Smith...mmmm, Matt Smith.
Side note: Finn's party is no longer Dr. Who themed....$25 for a pack of EIGHT Dr. Who plates and same with the napkins....we're going dinosaur thank you very much.
In lieu of a snot-covered Finn picture, I'll leave it at this:
Dr. Who...that is all.



mmmmmm Matt Smith....
ReplyDelete